We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services like your name and address.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us when using our standard enquiry form.
A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We only use “session” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You can find more information on deleting and controlling cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to: the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank statement plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address) We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Copyright © 2010 Jolly Back Enterprises Ltd
(1) Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
(2) Copyright license
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- and print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
(3) Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing email@example.com or by post to Jolly Back Enterprises Ltd, 17 Laurel Crescent, Smalley, Derby DE7 6EJ UK.
(5) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Jolly Back Enterprises Ltd, 17 Laurel Crescent, Smalley, Derby DE7 6EJ UK.
(6) Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to Jolly Back Enterprises Ltd, 17 Laurel Crescent, Smalley, Derby DE7 6EJ UK.